Header Ads

Chelsea re-signed veteran striker Drogba






Chelsea have re-signed veteran striker Didier Drogba on a one-year deal.
The 36-year-old, who competed in the recent World Cup, was a free agent following his exit from Galatasaray in the off-season.
Drogba previously plundered 157 goals in 341 outings for the Blues before leaving the club in 2012 for stints in China and Turkey.
"It was an easy decision,” Drogba told Chelsea’s official website.
"I couldn't turn down the opportunity to work with Jose again. Everyone knows the special relationship I have with this club and it has always felt like home to me.
"My desire to win is still the same and I look forward to the opportunity to help this team. I am excited for this next chapter of my career."
Drogba won three Premier League titles, four FA Cups and two League Cups with the London outfit between 2004 to 2012.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.